style sheet for typesetting?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48386] style sheet for typesetting?
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:41:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does anyone know of a style sheet or some type of template for
producing professionally typesetted mathematics documents in Mathematica?
and if such documents are printed to a file and then coverted to PDF
using Ghostscript/ghostview, will computers without Mathematica installed be
able to view them without any problems?
sometimes i noticed that the figures exported into Word from Mathematica gets
garbled, specially wioth fonts. some letters show up ridiculously
large. What is the issue behind that?
thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
simple questions about splinefit
Next by Date:
Re: color and pointsize in listplot
Previous by thread:
RE: simple questions about splinefit
Next by thread:
Re: style sheet for typesetting?