Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51796] Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window
- From: mbekkali at gmail.com (Mukhtar)
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 02:05:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
mbekkali at gmail.com (Mukhtar) wrote in message news:<cm21p3$gc7$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Open windows cramp my desktop. Is there a way to hide mathematica
> kernel window or minimize it to system tray? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Question about Gomory-Cut
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window