Mathematica and TeX

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51788] Mathematica and TeX
  • From: mathematica at
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 02:05:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've been trying to generate TeX files from my notebooks, but the
result is not as I would like to see it. The resulting ps or pdf
layout is not good. It has overfull hboxes and vboxes: the text is not
wrapped properly. Is this some setting in Mathematica that I should
change? Or do I need to use a different stylesheet for TeX?  (I
noticed that with saving to HTML it has the same behaviour.)

The question thus is: how can I make sure text in a notebook is word
wrapped over lines when exporting to TeX or HTML?

Thanks in advance.