Problems about Graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51810] Problems about Graphics
- From: "MuTsun Tsai" <don.tsai at ms5.url.com.tw>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:23:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: National Taiwan University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I used to paste the graphics generated by Mathematica on my reports written
with Microsoft Word, but I also have two problem :
1. The graphics always become bigger than it is in Mathematica notebook, and
I'll have to resize it to 85% so that it will looks just the same size as it
is in Mathematica. But at the beginning as I used Mathematica there's no
such problem; I can't remember exactly when this problem first happened.
2. The curves are not as smooth as they should be. No matter what I do
there's always sawtooth with it.
What should I do to solve those problems? Thanks!
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window
Next by Date:
Re: Null entry in a Graphics list?
Previous by thread:
Re: weird page breaks when printing
Next by thread:
Re: Problems about Graphics