Problems about Graphics

I used to paste the graphics generated by Mathematica on my reports written
with Microsoft Word, but I also have two problem :

1. The graphics always become bigger than it is in Mathematica notebook, and
I'll have to resize it to 85% so that it will looks just the same size as it
is in Mathematica. But at the beginning as I used Mathematica there's no
such problem; I can't remember exactly when this problem first happened.

2. The curves are not as smooth as they should be. No matter what I do
there's always sawtooth with it.

What should I do to solve those problems? Thanks!