Re: Null entry in a Graphics list?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51814] Re: Null entry in a Graphics list?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:23:29 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, and the rule NoGraphics :> Sequence does not work ? Regards Jens "AES/newspost" <siegman at stanford.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cm7chn$lea$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Is there a "Null" or a "None" for Graphics? > > If I want to accomplish something like > > g1 = Graphics[---]; > g2 = Graphics[---] > g3 = If[test, Graphics[---], NoGraphics ]; > > Show[g1, g2, g3 ]; > > is there something I can put in for "NoGraphics" (other than an > offscreen Point or a zero-size Point or . . . ) that will be acceptable > in subsequent graphics commands >