any tool/package to solve markov chain?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51869] any tool/package to solve markov chain?
- From: "Yan ZHANG" <buaanupt at sina.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:49:11 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Now, I got a Markov chain and expressed as x=xP where x is the steady state
probability vector and P is the transition matrix. Since the dimension of P
is very big (up to 5000 * 5000), I am hoping that there is a tool or package
in MATHEMATICA to solve this?
Can you please give some link or reference for this?Thank you very much for
Prev by Date:
Re: bimodal distribution in sign of difference of Pi digits]
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting scattergram
Previous by thread:
Re: foreach loop
Next by thread:
Re: any tool/package to solve markov chain?