- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51882] Corner solutions
- From: "Micky Handel" <hmicky at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:49:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am not very experienced yet with Mathematica, so it could be that the
answer to my question is trivial. I am looking for optimization methods that
can spot corner solutions given a function and a support. I mean, is there a
shorter way other than looking for extremum points, compute the function
values at these points and compare them to the function values at the
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
Prev by Date:
Re: Null entry in a Graphics list?
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting scattergram
Previous by thread:
Re: any tool/package to solve markov chain?
Next by thread:
Re: Showing Complete Solution.