Corner solutions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51882] Corner solutions
  • From: "Micky Handel" <hmicky at>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:49:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hallo everybody,
I am not very experienced yet with Mathematica, so it could be that the
answer to my question is trivial. I am looking for optimization methods that
can spot corner solutions given a function and a support. I mean, is there a
shorter way other than looking for extremum points, compute the function
values at these points and compare them to the function values at the
Michael Handel