input forms

Hi,

I am looking how to create those forms you can see at:

http://www.wolframscience.com/nksx/index.html

I looked all the demos supplied with Mathematica, but found not a
single case for it.  As an example I would like to take value of "a"
and "b" and with a click of a button send it to the Kernel and get
"a+b" back from the kernel into the notebook.  /Not into the form !!/

Any good suggestion ?

I looked the GUIKit, but that is not for this as I understand.

Thanks ahead,

János
Trying to argue with a politician is like lifting up the head of a
corpse.
(S. Lem: His Master Voice)