Re: [MathGroup]: Descriptive headings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51975] Re: [mg51935] [MathGroup]: Descriptive headings
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 02:07:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am not sure whether having each time to think of a categorisation
would not cause enough trouble to discourage people from sending useful
posts that may be difficult to categorise. And, on  the other hand,
have to include a number of controversial but time-honoured categories
of the kind : "New Version New Bugs", It's not a bug it's a feature,
you twit", "Yet Another Stroke of Genius!!!", "A counter-example to
Fermat's Theorem!"  and so on...
And what about this one?

Andrzej Kozlowski
Chiba, Japan