List plotting a vector field containing invalid data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52119] List plotting a vector field containing invalid data
- From: Gareth Owen <usenet at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:52:35 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm solving a 2D CFD problem, which is generating a lot of co-located 2D velocity field data, using a regular rectangular grid. Some of the grid is masked out, representing ocean bottom topography. Is there a relatively simple way to modify ListPlotVectorField to ignore the masked out values (which are stored as as unphysically large values, but this is easily modified) Thanks.