Re: A NIntegrate question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52155] Re: A NIntegrate question
- From: acsl at dee.ufrj.br (Antonio Carlos Siqueira)
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 02:14:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <418F8696.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Anton Antonov Thanks for your reply. In the lab here, we have Mathematica 4.2 and one copy of mathematica 5. The idea is to solve the problem with version 4.2 as there are more copies of it. If it can be solved only with mathematica 5, that all right then the students will have to live with that, I guess. Your assumptions are correct, probably I lost something in the copying/pasting. As we are interested in transients in a transmission line, the time steps we have tried are from 0 up to 100ms in steps of 5*10^-6s.