Re: equal distribution of last digits base ten in the primes by b-normality

A lot of other people ( myself included)
didn't know there was an "ancient"  proof
of this for the Prime digits either.

I'm still having trouble with finding examples that aren't b-normal.
If anybody knows of such sums and their iterators
please let me know.

--
Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814 :