Re: Newly Released Mathematica 5.1 Delivers Unmatched Performance for Handling Data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52264] Re: Newly Released Mathematica 5.1 Delivers Unmatched Performance for Handling Data
- From: "Ray Koopman" <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:41:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research wrote: > Newly Released Mathematica 5.1 Delivers Unmatched Performance > for Handling Data > [...] > For more information, please visit: > http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica In the pdf download "Addendum to the Mathematica book, 5th edition: A guide to the new functions and features introduced in Mathematica 5.1", the heading on page iii is "Features New in Mathematica Version 5.1", but the entry in the Index, p 67, is "6, new features in, iii". What's going on?