5.1 symbols for transpose, conjugate, conjugate transpose don't display
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52303] 5.1 symbols for transpose, conjugate, conjugate transpose don't display
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:23:46 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On my Windows XP system running Mathematica 5.1, the new symbols
generated by Esc tr Esc, Esc co Esc, and Esc ct Esc for transpose,
conjugate, and conjugate transpose, respectively, are not displaying.
Anybody else wither not seeing or seeing these?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Piecewise symbol in 5.1
Next by Date:
Re: "+ -" in an output line?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Piecewise symbol in 5.1
Next by thread:
Re: 5.1 symbols for transpose, conjugate, conjugate transpose don't display