Re: MikTeX 2.4, Mathematica 5.0 and fonts

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg52349] Re: MikTeX 2.4, Mathematica 5.0 and fonts
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:32:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

the problem is that MikTeX come with a utility that generate
the Map files automatical and in some versions this fails, so
that you have to add the lines from manual
to the automatic generated map file.
In the latest version it seems to be fixed but I'm not sure.
Certainly you have to delete the false file
in the fontname directory.

news:cnn176$8r8$1 at