  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52401] zero eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a square and a rectangular matrice
  • From: ucturhal at anadolu.edu.tr (mit idem turhal)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:04:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

for example I have a image matrice. And I'm trying to find its eigen
matrice using the image as a matrice not as a vector. For a 3x3 image
if we turn the image matrice into vector form we can find 9 eigen
vectors which some of them have zero eigenvalue. But in matrice form
we can find only 3 eigenvectors. But can I find the zero eigenvectors
which have zero eigenvalue which corresponds in the vector form.I'm
trying to find zero eigenvalues and their eigenvectors for an image
matrice when using image as a matrice not as a vector.