Non-algebraic solution

Dear all,
I want to plot the following type of logarithmic equation having
dependent variable y and independent variable x.

Log[y/a] + b*Log[c+y/d] = -x

where a,b,c and d are some arbitrary constants.

First I tried to solve the equation for y using Solve function in
Mathematica 4.2, but got the following error
message:
Solve:: tdep :
The equations appear to involve the variables to be solved
for in an essentially non-algebraic way.

Could someone please guide me as to how do we solve such equation
with/without Mathematica.
                             or
If possible, how to obtain y vs. x plot in Mathematica without soving them
exactly.
Waiting for the kind resonse.

Regards,
Ravi