Re: [Newbie Question] changing default font sizes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52418] Re: [Newbie Question] changing default font sizes
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:05:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Peter Petto wrote:
> I'm using Mathematica on Windows, on a computer with a 1600x1200
> display. The default sizes for display fonts, particularly in the
> notebook window are smaller than I would like.
> Could someone please give me some advice on how to change the
> default size of text so that it's bigger?
> I'd appreciate any and all advice.
some possibilities are...
1. use Format -> Magnification
2. go to Format -> Option Inspector...
-> Formatting Options -> Font Options
select Scope: notebook (or global) and choose your
favorite font size.
3. edit the style sheet: Format -> Edit Style Sheet...
PS. please use descriptive subject lines
God knows. Or guesses. -- John Irving
Prev by Date:
Re: Pattern matching partial derivatives
Next by Date:
Re: Compile problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Non-algebraic solution
Next by thread:
Speeding UP Indexing and Joining of Different Size Rectangular Matrixes