How to prevent from simplification?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52441] How to prevent from simplification?
- From: Christian Auner <mca at nurfuerspam.de>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:40:44 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I substitute values into an expression and prevent it from
beeing evaluated and simplified?
Assume I have an expression like
a + b/c
and I want to substitute values for a,b and such that the result looks
number + number
That is the evalution stops right before the addition.
I already tried HoldForm but it didn't work.
Prev by Date:
Combining graphics and tabels in one cell
Next by Date:
Re: Principal Value integral
Previous by thread:
Re: Combining graphics and tabels in one cell
Next by thread:
Re: How to prevent from simplification?