Re: Re: Re: Piecewise symbol in 5.1

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg52477] Re: [mg52331] Re: [mg52313] Re: Piecewise symbol in 5.1
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:07:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

The step "In the Mathematica 5.1 installation directory..." is a bit of
a problem for those of us who downloaded the Windows installer for
Mathematica 5.1:  It's just an .exe file, not a zip file.  So how would
we find that directory, which must be a fleeting, temporary one (under
the installing user's "Documents and Settings" "Local Settings" Temp
directory?) that is created when one runs that .exe file and then surely
erased ?