Re: Show In/Out Names

If the menu item used the same language as the option, or if Help cross-referenced the various ways to do this, or if Help were searchable... sigh... the solution might be much easier to find.

But here it is:

Open the Option Inspector (Ctrl-Shift-O), select Global in the first box, Lookup ShowCellLabel, and set the value to False.

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net