Sterographic plotting program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51112] Sterographic plotting program
- From: Roger Mason <rmason at esd.mun.ca>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 04:36:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone implemented a program to plot stereograms in Mathematica?
Stereograms are used in crystallography to plot the positions of faces
(and other planes) on crystals.
 There is Mathematica related information on stereographic
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Problem with Maximize and conditions.
Next by Date:
Re: Write long table into file problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Print with limited precision
Next by thread:
Re: Sterographic plotting program