- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51186] Graphics Symbols
- From: DrTonySlayton33 at netscape.net (Tony Slayton)
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 05:26:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When graphing lines, the symbols @ and # print instead. Does anyone
know how to shut them off?
I'd appreciate any information that anyone has. Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Re: Conveniently Restarting Notebooks
Next by Date:
Re: Oddities of Plot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
no line PlotStyles with ParametricPlot3D ?