GUI for mathematica app

Hi,

I'm a research student in Physics,
I've recently finished writing an application in Mathematica.
I would like to make a nice "user interface" for it -
a screen in which the user will insert the variables and function he
wishes to run, and get the results, insead of going into the notebook
-
I would like to know what the best option to do that, since I checked
and it looks to me that there is no built in way to do that.

thanks ahead,

Ran F.