Re: suggestion for frontend
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51253] Re: suggestion for frontend
- From: Pierre Albarede <pa.news at free.fr>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:57:33 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <cjr911$oqq$1 at smc.vnet.net>, AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote: > In article <cjojf1$aqp$1 at smc.vnet.net>, > Pierre ALBAREDE <pa.news at free.fr> wrote: > > > Split window horizontally (or vertically) for easier comparison. > > > > > > Cheers. > > Hah! Could also provide a way to select and evaluate all cells from > current working point to top of a notebook (my personal hobby horse), > using one window kept open to top of a notebook, and doing ctrl-shift-A > and Enter in that window (wasteful use of screen real estate just to do > this, however). I too. Each time I see something missing I note it. Now I have quite a long list.