- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51390] comment lines
- From: "symbio" <symbio at h0tmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, In Mathematica 5.0, is there a problem with comment lines? Because when I combine a comment section with a computational section, I sometimes get errors, for example: (* THIS IS A COMMENT LINE *) Integrate[x+y, x] % = = 98 z eq1 = % If the above is written all in same cell, I get error sometimes, specially if I save the file and re-open, same thing will not execute properly and gives errors. Is this system bug??