comment lines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51390] comment lines
  • From: "symbio" <symbio at h0tmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
In Mathematica 5.0, is there a problem with comment lines?  Because when I
combine a comment section with a computational section, I sometimes get
errors, for example:

(* THIS IS A COMMENT LINE *)
Integrate[x+y, x]
% = = 98 z
eq1 = %

If the above is written all in same cell, I get error sometimes, specially
if I save the file and re-open, same thing will not execute properly and
gives errors.  Is this system bug??