Need help with HISTOGRAM plotting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51388] Need help with HISTOGRAM plotting
  • From: mediocretes at (Peet)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:48:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've only been playing around with the trial version of Mathematica
for a few hours but I can't figure out how the heck to plot a
histogram. I have a list of data (below) that I want to plot. The
range is 80 to 100 and I want 5 bins, across 4 points each. I feel
that this is a pretty straightforward thing to do, but I can't even
plot a single histogram, even when I reproduce the samples that they
give in the math book word for word. The data is below, any help would
be greatly appreciated.