Re: Re: Factor 2 error in Inverse Laplace Transform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51407] Re: [mg51373] Re: Factor 2 error in Inverse Laplace Transform
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 04:20:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I don't use the Laplace functions often enough to gain an appreciation for their usefulness (in case that is possible). All I see are posts that point out failures.

I fear satisfied users may not realize how often they are getting wrong answers. If they aren't checking every answer, they're living in a fool's paradise.

>> Unfortunately, I do not see a process in place where reasonable suggestions are accepted
and handled to make the improvements.

Amen.

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com