vertical scale on Histogram
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51434] vertical scale on Histogram
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 03:05:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I create a Histogram (from Graphics`Graphics`Histogram) of frequencies
of a data set as distributed into 20 categories of equal width.
What HistogramScale or other option do I specify, and with what value,
so that the tick labels on the vertical axis show the percentage
represented by each group?
Please try to tell me in plain language: I cannot understand the docs
for Histogram in the HelpBrowser.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrate vs. NIntegrate
Next by Date:
Re: LegendreP (Symbolic) is different in Mathematica5 than previous versions (M4, M3 ..)
Previous by thread:
Maximizing likelihood function
Next by thread:
Cursor is deactivated after Ctrl+Alt-combination