Re: Re: Question about derivatives

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51466] Re: [mg51397] Re: [mg51384] Question about derivatives
  • From: "Ben Whale" <ben.whale at anu.edu.au>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:50:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks very much for the prompt reply.

   Before I asked this question, I searched, the archives, the FAQ and the
Mathematica Help extensively.  If the question has been asked so many times,
I suggest that the answer be easier to find.  I would also be interested in
why this behaviour is not built into Mathematica (or why there is no package
with new functions that does the same thing), where can I find the answers
to these questions?

Ben