Step by step answer ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51534] Step by step answer ?
- From: bruno.robin at alcatel.fr (Bruno Robin)
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:20:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It seems that mathematica does not provide a step by step answer like
a teacher. Do yo know a tool that does it ?
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Need code to calculate the Lower Envelope for a set of (non collinear) points.
Next by Date:
More on Delete Problems
Previous by thread:
Re : MultipleListPlot without any Point Shape, only with line made by PlotJoined -> True
Next by thread:
Re: Step by step answer ?