Re: Extrapolation in mathematica

Hi,

can you tell us how do you wish to extrapolate the data ?
If you have no idea what kind of extrapolation you need Interpolating[]
function
does already a linear extrapolation (with a warning message), if you request
a function value outside of the data range.

Regards
  Jens

news:cl4tjp$8h8$1 at smc.vnet.net...