Re: Corrupted file

Thanks to all who wrote about corrupted files. I somehow solved the problem with the help of WRI's
Corruption.m (I think it was) but not without a lot of anxiety and confusion. MY biggest problem in
dealing with such situations is preventing myself from throwing the computer out the window. But I
haven't yet!

Steve Gray