Re: Corrupted file

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51588] Re: Corrupted file
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:23:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks to all who wrote about corrupted files. I somehow solved the problem with the help of WRI's
Corruption.m (I think it was) but not without a lot of anxiety and confusion. MY biggest problem in
dealing with such situations is preventing myself from throwing the computer out the window. But I
haven't yet!

Steve Gray