Re: Step by step answer ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51564] Re: Step by step answer ?
- From: Ian Robinson <junk at canicula.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:45:43 +0100, Bruno Robin wrote (in article <cl9s8n$7g4$1 at smc.vnet.net>): > Do yo know a tool that does it ? David Park has a workbook for Step by Step equations amongst his excellent wookbooks at - <http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/Mathematica.html> You could also look as LiveMath and see if it does what you want - <http://www.livemath.com/> Ian -- Ian Robinson, Belfast, UK - <http://www.canicula.com> Soapbox - <http://homepage.mac.com/ianrobinson/index.html>