Re: Re: Step by step answer ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51614] Re: [mg51589] Re: Step by step answer ?
  • From: "Blimbaum, Jerry AA R22" <jerry.blimbaum at navy.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:54:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Steve...however, arent we getting quite a good Mathematica education
from our experts at Mathgroup?....and, furthermore, getting it for
free?....and in each case it deals with an actual rather then concocted
applications?  And the Mathgroup experts also show us Mathematica has to
be applied creatively rather then just appropriate stringing together of
commands like ordinary software languages...and once you like
Mathematica you get attached to it...and , just think, this will be a
life-long endeavour to enjoy it's subtleties....

Jerry blimbaum