Re: Memory Problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51628] Re: Memory Problems
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:42:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
yes buy some RAM chips and insert it on your mainboard.
If you need more than 3 GByte you need a 64 Bit operating system
and a 64 bit Mathematica.
"Nikolas Kiefer" <NikKiefer at yahoo.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:clne00$o7a$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is there a way to increase the memory allocation in Mathematica
> I've got large matrices that keep running out of memory during my
Prev by Date:
Re: listplot and plot of the same function display in different scale...
Next by Date:
Re: Univers font for PDF files
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Memory Problems