bimodal ditribution form counting signs of Pi digits differences
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51684] bimodal ditribution form counting signs of Pi digits differences
- From: Roger Bagula <tftn at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:39:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: tftn at earthlink.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This program is real slow on my machine.
Show a lean toward positive differences that is "slight" at 2000 digits.
$MaxExtraPrecision = Digits
(* Sum of the sign of the differences between the first 2000 digits of Pi*)
(* distribution of the noise that results*)
Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814 :
alternative email: rlbtftn at netscape.net
URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn
Prev by Date:
Re: Diff. Equations with "Changeable" Parameters
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Memory Problems
Previous by thread:
Re: gridlines styles.
Next by thread:
Re: bimodal ditribution form counting signs of Pi digits differences