Create subscript box by keyboard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50392] Create subscript box by keyboard
  • From: Chihiro Kuraya <rxqvw at yahoo.co.jp>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:49:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I would like to know how to create subscript box in notebook
by only keyboard without clicking palettes by mouse.

Subscript is often used when writing textbook,
so I tired with clicking palettes again and again ...

Thank you.
Chihiro Kuraya
GANBARE! NIPPON!
Yahoo! JAPAN JOC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE
http://mail.ganbare-nippon.yahoo.co.jp/