Re: mathlink newbie q

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50381] Re: mathlink newbie q
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:49:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

get the free windows compilers form Borland or the Watcom compiler
suite. The Borland Compilers are command line tools and
Watcom has some kind of IDE.

AFAIK MathLink is not working with LCC-win32

beside the header files *.h you need some c-files *.c. *.cpp or
*.C (on unix machines) and you have to write a Mathematica
Template and a C-function wrapper that take the parameter
from Mathematica and send the results back (only in very
simple cases the template is sufficient)

Regards
  Jens