Re: Use of large memory

Hi,

with Windows XP your application has *not* the full 4 GByte address
space of a 32 Bit pointer. Because the operating system
use some bits of the pointer to manage the tables for virtual
memory.

Only a 64 Bit Operatingsystem and a 64 Bit Mathematica can help
you out. For Intel the only available combination is a 64 Bit Linux
and a 64 Bit Mathematica for Linux.

Regards
  Jens