- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50453] Conditional Plots
- From: m.yeung at ic.ac.uk (matt)
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:43:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear all, Í´m trying to produce a 3D plot with a 2D ploygon (within unit circle) as its base. Equivalently, I want my 3D surface to sit inside (be bounded by) a cylinder with n-gon cross section. How can I trim off the edges? I´ve tried to use If[ (condition), Plot, Blah] but it doesn´t seem to work.....