  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50541] NestList
  • From: Namrata Khemka <namrata.khemka at>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 05:19:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding NestList function.

I am applying a function on the expression n times.

NestList [function, expr, n]

However in my function I would like to know what is the current value
of n. In other words I would like to know what iteration it is on.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Namrata Khemka