- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50541] NestList
- From: Namrata Khemka <namrata.khemka at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 05:19:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Namrata Khemka <namrata.khemka at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a question regarding NestList function.
I am applying a function on the expression n times.
NestList [function, expr, n]
However in my function I would like to know what is the current value
of n. In other words I would like to know what iteration it is on.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Voronoi Volume calculation
Next by Date:
Re: Can't get graph to display when using ImplicitPlot!
Previous by thread:
Re: Voronoi Volume calculation
Next by thread: