Cell write protect?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50575] Cell write protect?
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:06:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to prevent a cell from accidentally being deleted or modified? Like a write
protect? I see that turning Cell Edit off does not prevent deleting.
Thanks for any information.
Prev by Date:
Re: Parallel Toolkit Example
Next by Date:
Plotting an implicit function
Previous by thread:
Histograms do not concur; why?
Next by thread:
Re: Cell write protect?