Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50697] Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
- From: "Berit Dahl" <berit.dahl at telia.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:16:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to write some Help pages, and there I need to be able to change
some words to the font "Courier New" (Regular) or to "Times New Roman"
(Italic). Now I use "Choose Font" under Format, but since I have many fonts
installed, it is a bit cumbersome. Is there any key sequence available, or
has anyone a convenient button for these tasks?
Another question: In the help files, often there are no cell brackets. How
can I choose a whole cell without cell brackets? I can choose "Show
Expression" beneath Format, and edit the style, but there should be some
Prev by Date:
Re: Viewing real solution out of Root[#] output
Next by Date:
Statistics`NormalDistribution` doesn't work?
Previous by thread:
Re: 100/3 in a file
Next by thread:
Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets