Re: Re: Viewing real solution out of Root[#] output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50720] Re: [mg50693] Re: Viewing real solution out of Root[#] output
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at akikoz.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200409170516.BAA11771@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You could not have done that. Root has to be called with two arguments
and you only have one, and even that single argument is incorrectly
On 17 Sep 2004, at 14:16, Roger L. Bagula wrote:
> I had that problem last night.
> I used
> and it calculted the number that the root gave.
> Mukhtar wrote:
>> Is there a way to view the real solution (no matter how many pages it
>> would take just to print it) for output of the form something like
>> Root[x#1+2x#1-3#2] and so on, where x is some symbolic parameter?
> Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
> tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel:
> 619-5610814 :
> URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn
> URL : http://victorian.fortunecity.com/carmelita/435/
Prev by Date:
Re: Statistics`NormalDistribution` doesn't work?
Next by Date:
Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
Previous by thread:
Re: Viewing real solution out of Root[#] output
Next by thread: