Re: Please, can someone explain this small function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50830] Re: Please, can someone explain this small function?
- From: Cole Turner <REMOVEcole.turner at liwest.at>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:52:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
... there came a great Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au> flying,
and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>In article <cih0hn$md$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
> Cole Turner <REMOVEcole.turner at liwest.at> wrote:
>> input: two polynomials as lists
>Why not input polynomials as polynomials?
>> output: the GCD
>For which there is PolynomialGCD.
to answer several mails I got:
it was required to solve the problem that way!
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to simplify to a result that is real
Next by Date:
Re: Expanding a Square Root
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Please, can someone explain this small function?
Next by thread: