Re: Please, can someone explain this small function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50830] Re: Please, can someone explain this small function?
- From: Cole Turner <REMOVEcole.turner at liwest.at>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:52:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
... there came a great Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying: >In article <cih0hn$md$1 at smc.vnet.net>, > Cole Turner <REMOVEcole.turner at liwest.at> wrote: > >> input: two polynomials as lists > >Why not input polynomials as polynomials? > >> output: the GCD > >For which there is PolynomialGCD. to answer several mails I got: it was required to solve the problem that way! -- Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights] "Just kidding." ('Airplane!', 1980)