Re: Integrate crashes kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50845] Re: Integrate crashes kernel
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:48:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
B. Oudoli wrote:
> Integrate[x Cos[1. x], x]
> crashes the kernel, and it's impossible to abort or interrupt
> the calculation, which lasts forever.
> This bug appears in mathematica 5, but not in mathematica 4.
Also in 5.0.1 on Fedora.
Time enough to think of the future
when you havent any future to think of. -- George Bernard Shaw
Prev by Date:
Implicit plot variations
Next by Date:
RE: 3D graph with assumptions
Previous by thread:
Integrate crashes kernel
Next by thread:
IMS 2005: First announcement and call for submissions