Re: Timing of statements inside a cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50852] Re: [mg50841] Timing of statements inside a cell
  • From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 04:41:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To answer my own question, wrapping Timing with a Print works just fine
from inside the cell.  I found it shortly after I sent my e-mail to the
group.  Sorry...

My other question is still pending regarding the replacement of Append
with REAP and SOW.  I read all I could on it in the Book, I looked many
archived messages, but my brain is still not on it.

János

János Löbb
Yale University School of Medicine
Department of Pathology