Export to file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50904] Export to file
  • From: "CYSTERNA++" <e_cysterna at wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:42:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have parametric function sX[i], sY[i], sZ[i] and I want to export
coordinate of points to file.
For each "i" from "0" to "100" I calculate coordinates and print to file.
(see below)

For[i = 0. i < 100 , i += 1,
      PutAppend[
        StringJoin[
           ToString[sX[i]],
           " ",
           ToString[sY[i]],
           " ",
           ToString[sZ[i]]],
           "C:/MyPoints.txt"]
    ]

I have BIG problem, because of format of these numbers (coordinates)
My file looks like as follow :

"18.4568 44.6881 -2.47084"
"19.8777 40.9391 1.23937"

but I need other format (whithout quotation marks) like below

18.4568 44.6881 -2.47084
19.8777 40.9391 1.23937

How can I do this in Mathematica 4.0.
Please Help me.