- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50967] Cauchy Integrals
- From: Anatoly <versh1984 at mail.ru>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 04:52:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Anatoly <versh1984 at mail.ru>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hallo, mathgroup. Does anybody know how to calculate Cauchy Integral on Mathematica? It means that Mathematica should analyze f[z] (whether it is holomorphic or has some poles) and calculate integral (symbolically) using standart complex analysis's formulas. Thank you in advance.